Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stuff That's New

There are a few things that are new this week at my daycare. First of all, two new kiddos. A 3 year old and an 18 month old. They're adjusting beautifully. In fact, I think the current kiddos are having a harder time with the transition than the new kiddos. They must feel threatened with new kiddos on "their turf."

Another thing that's new? A daycare table. Finally I was able to get a table worthy of daycare. I have chairs ordered, but those have yet to arrive. I'm excited about all of the exciting things we can do with the new table space. The kiddos are excited about the new table also. I'm excited that the new space will allow us to do meals more "family style". Older children will get to work on serving food to themselves, pouring their own drinks, and other such fascinating accomplishments. There's more room for messy art. Woo hoo - that's always a plus!

Speaking of art, it's supposed to rain today. I think I'll end this note so that I can browse the internet for some sort of art activity to do with the kids today.

No comments:

Post a Comment